We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicest beach?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
884 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Nicest beach?

Hi, I have stayed in sengiggi before but this time I would like to stay close to one of the nicer beaches on the island, but we don't want to be in an area that is really desserted. Also need advice on accommodation, looking for budget to medium price, going late july. Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nicest beach?

We stayed in Kuta and saw Mawun, Sekalong Blanek and Tanjung Aan....I thought Tanjung Aan one the most beautiful beaches I've seen and coming from Australia there are many many beautiful beaches here. Tanjung Aan gets my vote with Mawun a close second.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nicest beach?

Hey thanks for that, would it be best to stay in kuta and just do a day trip to them or can you stay at one of these beaches?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nicest beach?

Stay in Kuta, then you can choose which of the many stunning beaches in the area to visit. There is no real accommodation at Tanjung Aan, although unfortunately that is about to change with the area marked for massive development. See it while you still can!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nicest beach?

Yes progress isn't always good, thanks!

5. Re: Nicest beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2015, 10:48