We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Taxi Situation

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
40 posts
47 reviews
Current Taxi Situation

Can anyone give me an update on the current (November 2013) taxi situation at Lombok International Airport? What taxis companies are currently picking up arriving passengers at the international airport and going to Senggigi Beach? I understand from older 2012 forums that the rate is something like Rp. 17,500 airport taxi surcharge plus around Rp. 150,000 for a meter taxi? Is this still the going rate? Any update from the older posts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Current Taxi Situation

All taxi companies can operate from the airport. When the taxi desk is manned you use tgat to book a taxi and pay the fee. The taxi is then on the meter. Petrol has gone up considerably earlier this year so I would expect 25 to 40 % increase in transport costs

2. Re: Current Taxi Situation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2014, 10:48