We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do and where to go on Lombok

Seoul, South Korea
6 posts
Save Topic
What to do and where to go on Lombok

Hi! I am going to Lombok over christmas and i wonder where to go. Besides Gili, have already been there. I want some diving, beachlife, culture and nature. Going on a budget, with a backpack. Hope you can give me any suggestions!

Mentioned in this post
Lombok
Lombok
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Gili Islands
Gili Islands
Lombok, Indonesia
Brisbane
Level Contributor
774 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do and where to go on Lombok

So no more Gilis? Try Senggigi & Mangsit beach for swimming & surf. Senaru waterfalls or Rinjani climb if you can afford it. Try staying at the www.thebeachclublombok.com/‎

For diving I'd recommend Mohni/Lombok dive, they will dive anywhere from Sekotong to the Gilis:

Mohni office number +6281805232385

mohni.dive@facebook.com

http://www.lombok-dive.com/index.php

Also try Kuta, you will find numerous beaches there i.e. Kuta beach, Tanjung Ann, Mawun, Selong Belanak etc. Since you're on a tight budget consider staying at the below resort:

www.mimpimanis.com/‎

Mentioned in this post
Senggigi
Senggigi
Lombok, Indonesia
Mangsit
Mangsit
Lombok, Indonesia
Senaru
Senaru
Lombok, Indonesia
Rinjani Lodge
Rinjani Lodge
236 Reviews
Lombok, Indonesia
Lombok Dive
Lombok Dive
119 Reviews
Lombok, Indonesia
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Kuta Beach - Lombok
Kuta Beach - Lombok
1,232 Reviews
Lombok, Indonesia
Tanjung
Tanjung
Lombok, Indonesia
Mawun Beach
Mawun Beach
509 Reviews
Lombok, Indonesia
Selong Belanak
Selong Belanak
Lombok, Indonesia
2. Re: What to do and where to go on Lombok

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 10:49