We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senggigi

3 posts
Save Topic
Senggigi

Can anyone confirm the situation in Senggigi. We are due to fly out next week to Qunci Villas. Does anyone know if hotel & surrounding area has been damaged.

4 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senggigi

We are the same flying out next week but staying at Living Asia Resort and unable to get any information directly from the hotel - seems their email system is full.

I saw some photos that hotels in the Senggigi area are damaged but not closed.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,463 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senggigi

There is damage in Mangsit, the location of Qunci, but I don't know any specifics. If you do manage to hear from the hotel, please come back and update this topic.

I suggest you just get on the phone to them. Really doesn't cost much to call overseas these days.

I suspect all hotels are also short-staffed right now, as workers deal with the impact of the earthquake on their homes and community.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senggigi

I am meant to be going to quinci villas too but in 5 weeks time.we are in Bali the rest of the time-at the moment I’m wondering if it’s best to change my plans and stay the whole time in Bali if safe to do so still. Please let me know what you do in the end.good luck with all your plans

Newcastle, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Senggigi

I saw a Facebook post from Qunci Villas say they are all fine and everything is ok. We are booked to stay there mid September and will still go at this stage. Hope someone that is there can tell us how the surrounding restaurants and area is?

Reply to: Senggigi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted