We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel by goholiday Airasia

singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotel by goholiday Airasia

Hi,

Does any one has used goholiday airasia for hotel booking, I checked this site and compared with other sites (agoda...) and direct hotel. Goholiday is offering same room in just half of the price. Is it OK to go with Airasia?

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
430 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

I have used them twice (hotel in Penang and hotel in Medan) without any problem. And yes, sometimes they have really good offers.

Chengdu, China
Level Contributor
945 posts
1,511 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

Hi,

I used them to book hotels with no problems at all.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
546 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

never got a problem with AirAsia...

Malaysia
Level Contributor
152 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

Hello,

I would like to share my Airasia experience with booking the full goholiday package to Bandung. I paid only rm700.00 for 4n/5d in Bandung, yes, flight tickets and 3 star hotel (Arion BelSwiss) stay w b'fast. I have a blog posting on my stay at this hotel which you can view in my signature.

Travelers like me just want everything in one booking or payment, cuts the hassle of many areas and I am sure some of you may have experienced this before.

So, for my bandung trip this year, there were not problems whatsoever and my hats off to AirAsia, esp. GoHolidays. I honestly think it is one of the best things that have been around. (and no, I do not work for go holidays or have a share in a factory outlet in Bandung... lol)

Other than that, if you want to try and save a few ringgit here and there, you can always book some of the guesthouses which are near the factory outlets. I guess if you are young and adventurous, you could give this a shot.

Have a fun trip in Bandung!

Regards,

David

Some general information on Bandung

blog.malaysia-asia.my/search/label/Bandung

Malaysia
Level Contributor
152 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

Hello,

I would like to share my Airasia experience with booking the full goholiday package to Bandung. I paid only rm700.00 for 4n/5d in Bandung, yes, flight tickets and 3 star hotel (Arion BelSwiss) stay w b'fast. I have a blog posting on my stay at this hotel which you can view in my signature.

Travelers like me just want everything in one booking or payment, cuts the hassle of many areas and I am sure some of you may have experienced this before.

So, for my bandung trip this year, there were not problems whatsoever and my hats off to AirAsia, esp. GoHolidays. I honestly think it is one of the best things that have been around. (and no, I do not work for go holidays or have a share in a factory outlet in Bandung... lol)

Other than that, if you want to try and save a few ringgit here and there, you can always book some of the guesthouses which are near the factory outlets. I guess if you are young and adventurous, you could give this a shot.

Have a fun trip in Bandung!

Regards,

David

Some general information on Bandung

blog.malaysia-asia.my/search/label/Bandung

Singapore
Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

David, your blog is really helpful and useful. I will be going on a shopping holiday trip to Bandung in Dec. Hoping to shop till my wife drop...thanks bro.

singapore
Level Contributor
409 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

Noted that you will be taking a holiday in Dec in Bandung. Is this the rainy season in Bandung? When does the raining season start and end in Bandung?

8. Re: Hotel by goholiday Airasia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2010, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Bandung
Recent Conversations