We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?

Do I need to use Grab application to get grab taxi at airport? Or can I just get Grab taxi manually from Grab taxi counter at airport?

3 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
855 reviews
1. Re: How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?

I used Grab form the Grab counter at the Domestic Terminal att Bandung Airport a couple of weeks ago and the staff there insisted to use the Grab App on my own phone. Actually that was the first time that I had used it. My recommendation is to just go ahead and download the App since it might prove useful while you are in the city.

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
2. Re: How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?

Hi, then is there free wifi available to use Grab app? How far is the walking distance from the arrival hall at international airport to the domestic terminal?

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
855 reviews
3. Re: How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?

It's a very tiny provincial airport. It takes about 2 - 3 minutes to walk and perhaps 50m distance from the International exit to the domestic exit. The Grab desk is just inside the domestic terminal exit doors on the left. If security say anything then tell them you want to book a Grab car. The airport does have free WiFi but in anycase the staff will help and guide you to book a Grab car. That's what they are there for.

Reply to: How to take Grab taxi from Bandung international airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung
Recent Conversations