We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Factory outlets - Brands and Merchandise

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
326 posts
73 reviews
Factory outlets - Brands and Merchandise

Hi,

I will be visiting bandung this October with my family.

We are keen on spending a day shopping at the factory outlets in bandung and understand that there are many factory outlets the most prominent being Rumah mode. The others include secret heritage poison factory outlets etcetera.

I have not been able to find the names of international brands which are available at these outlets.

I shall really be thankful if you can please advise the names of factory outlets along with the International brands that the stock and the type of merchandise which each of the major factory outlets is most famous for.

Thank you very much in advance for your response and for your time.

Regards

Vik99

1 reply
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,387 posts
855 reviews
1. Re: Factory outlets - Brands and Merchandise

Hello Vik,

Unfortunately I do not have the time to do this research for you. Instead, my advice is to visit the various areas of factory outlets such as Dago, Jalan Riau, Cihampelas, Rumah Mode and see what brands they are selling yourself. Bandung has a smaller city centre and if will not take long to get from one place to the next. Don't forget to visit DSE and Formen.

Reply to: Factory outlets - Brands and Merchandise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung
Recent Conversations