We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggest me "Pak supir"

7 posts
suggest me "Pak supir"

i'm going to jakarta on 2 sept 2018 and will arivval at 8.35am at soekarno hatta airport. I need pak supir to pick me up on that time to bring me to bandung.-tq for help.

7 replies to this topic
Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
839 reviews
1. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

Do you only want a driver to pick you up or are you willing to take one of the many shuttle buses that depart from the airport to Bandung throughout the day? Shuttle buses cost from around IDR145k to IDR210k and the journey takes around 4 hours.

If you specifically want a private driver then sorry I don't know any in Jakarta.

7 posts
2. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

yup I need a driver to pick up me at airport. if I took shuttle it easy to get?where should I take the shuttle? tq

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
839 reviews
3. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

If you are arriving at Terminal 2, then walk left to the end of the airport building and there is a small bus terminal where all the shuttle buses and Damri buses stop. There are desks to buy tickets from about 6 or 7 different shuttle bus companies that will take you to Bandung. The best is Cititrans. Xtrans is not too bad either,

If you are arriving at Terminal 3 then again walk to the left of the airport building and near the end are some shuttle bus desks just inside the building where you can buy your tickets. When the bus arrives the staff will help you with your baggage to the shuttle bus.

7 posts
4. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

tq for your advise..

Bandung, Indonesia
2 posts
5. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

Hello. I'm mubin from bandung. If you need a rent car include with a driver. To pick you from jakarta to bandung. And City tour in bandung, You can contact me.

Level Contributor
9 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

Pak Supir from Jakarta Airport to Bandung can easily cost you 800K. So many good providers, just Google it.

Take a bus for cheaper options. Try traveloka, https://m.redbus.id/, or many other suppliers to book your tickets. Else scout for it at arrival

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,373 posts
839 reviews
7. Re: suggest me "Pak supir"

@ Karapitan786

You are not allowed to advertise your services on the TA Forum.

Reply to: suggest me "Pak supir"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandung