We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New style crocs

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
730 posts
49 reviews
New style crocs

Hi

Wondering if anyone has seen these new style crocs in Bali, not the clunky ones with the strap back but the new slip on ones in different colours, ballet type style

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
218 posts
1. Re: New style crocs

I saw some in Bintang Supermarket Seminyak last week. Also I'm pretty sure Isetan at Discovery Mall had them- genuine not fake.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: New style crocs

You have posted in the Ubud forum, they don't have a huge range, but there are some styles. You are more likely to get a better price online than in Bali.

Have a look at this post.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294226-i7220-k607…

Beachmere, Australia
Destination Expert
for Ubud
Level Contributor
2,593 posts
166 reviews
3. Re: New style crocs

Last November I saw them in Bintang Supermarket at Campuhan, just up the hill north from Ubud. From memory (not always reliable!) they were about $20 a pair.

Maitland, Australia
Level Contributor
438 posts
4. Re: New style crocs

here is a list of crocs stores in bali. they should have the full range. cant remember them being real cheap though

www.crocs.web.id/crocs_retail_stores.php

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
730 posts
49 reviews
5. Re: New style crocs

Thank you all , big help

Sydney, New South...
Level Contributor
29 posts
6. Re: New style crocs

I saw them in the Crocs store on Monkey Forest Rd last year.

7. Re: New style crocs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 10:45