We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New restos in Ubud

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,111 posts
114 reviews
New restos in Ubud

Hello Everyone!

Heading to Bali in 2 weeks. Will be staying in Ubud and love to try out restos. Any suggestions for a good, new resto in the area? Suggestions for romatic or quirky restos would also be appreciated even if not that new.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
25,054 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: New restos in Ubud

Not new but woefully unappreciated IMO is Cafe Griya. I reviewed it last year and plan to go there again this year.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g297701-d322…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: New restos in Ubud

Well YorkF, I'm putting that one on my list for May! One we tried last year was Putu's Wild Ginger www.putswildginger.com. There's only 5 or 6 tables in this warung, and we too were the only customers so after some discussion about exactly what we felt like eating, Putu went off to the kitchen and cooked up a storm.

After dinner, we crossed the main road and spent some time at Jazz Cafe.

Negros Island...
Destination Expert
for Bacolod, Negros Island
Level Contributor
3,111 posts
114 reviews
3. Re: New restos in Ubud

Thank you for the replies, guys!

Will be making a list of nice places to try out.

Any romantic or quirky restos that you can recommend? One that makes you go Wow, may it be the interiors or the view? If the food isn't so good, can always order drinks. ;)

4. Re: New restos in Ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2014, 10:49