We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any recommendation for a two night stay in ubud

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
any recommendation for a two night stay in ubud

i'm flying into bali 14th august, and was wondering if anyone can recommend a hotel near the cinta inn, which is nice. i've checked quite a lot on trip advisor but can;t seem to find anything i like.

i'm staying at the cinta inn around the 16th august

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,492 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any recommendation for a two night stay in ubud

Cinta Inn is quite new and there is not much that would fit that description in the heart of Ubud. What is your budget and do you mind an older property? Some that come to mind are Cendana, Sri Bungalows, Ubud Village and Spa, Kajane Mua, Komaneka.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any recommendation for a two night stay in ubud

70s a night or more, as long the bathroom is decent. that's one thing that is putting me off, some hotels.

3. Re: any recommendation for a two night stay in ubud

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 03:46