We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Half Day Tours in zubud

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Half Day Tours in zubud

I am looking to book a half day tour to see a few attractions like the Rice Terraces, Swings, Goa Gajah, Museum and a Temple. I am staying very close to the Monkey Forest, so will not need a tour to get there. I can also walk to the Art Market and Royal Palace.

Will a Half day tour be enough time to take me the few places mentioned above, and will the cost usually be half the cost of a full day tour? Is it easy to find my own driver when I get to Ubud?

Thanks for all valued answers.

2 replies to this topic
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,497 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Half Day Tours in zubud

Talk to one of the many drivers on the street, agree on number of hours and price. Half a day may not be long enough, it depends on which swings, which temple and how far it is from Ubud etc. They will be able to make suggestions. A half day should be around 350,000-400,000. It may be a touch less if you're not travelling very far.

If you can walk to the markets, then you can walk to Puri Lukisan, about 2 minutes away, or up the hill to Neka, or down through Pengosekan to ARMA

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Half Day Tours in zubud

Look at www.ubudareatours.com for English speaking registered driver and is also a guide. You can WhatsApp for ideas and prices, really great people, l have used them for years.

Have a great trip.

Reply to: Half Day Tours in zubud
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ubud