We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Accommodation advise

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Villa Accommodation advise

Hello,

We are a family of 4, kids age 13 and 16, looking for villa type accommodation. We have been to Bali many times but have never stayed in Ubud. Staying 5 nights in January using Ubud as a base to do several day trips rafting, biking etc. We would like something fairly central so we are able to walk and explore ubud without having to deal with traffic!

Our budget is around $300- $330 AUD approx 3400000 Rupiah. per night

My head is spinning from all the accommodation options. Any Recommendations please?

2 replies to this topic
Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,309 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Villa Accommodation advise

I was going to recommend the whole house which can booked (upstairs and down and private pool) at Alam Shanti, but unfortunately, this would come in over your budget.

If you don't get any recommendations, I would have a look at the online companies and see what comes in around your budget and read the reviews, ie booking.com

https:/…

Brisbane Region...
Level Contributor
494 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Villa Accommodation advise

Sama's Cottages have a few villas separate to their hotels and these should come in your budget or very close. One of them is very central in Jl Bisma. Jump on their website and you can check prices. They have a discount if you book directly.

Reply to: Villa Accommodation advise
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted