We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Perth, Australia
2 posts
New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Hi

Have been to bali before but never Sanur however looking at staying there in March. When browsing came across this new hotel 'swiss-belresort watu jimbar' in Sanur, but can't find any info apart from their own site. From the 'photo' (artist impression) the pool looks nice and huge, and the ocean near.

Does anyone know anything about this new hotel? Is the location good, does the hotel itself look nice (don't think it is completed yet) and is it close to beach/shops?

The address per the website is Jalan Tamblingan 99, Sanur.

Thanks in advance!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
1 review
1. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

From what I've read - official opening in the first quarter of 2014

Offering special rates on stays from March 1 to June 30, 2014.

www.ttgasia.com/article.php?article_id=22053

https://www.facebook.com/sbwatujimbar

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
2. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Uhmmmm, it's still a huge construction site! Cannot see it being finished for months and months yet. Will be impressive when it finaly is though.

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
230 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Just what Sanur needs another massive hotel. NOT. At the rate they are building new hotels in Sanur it will be another Kuta before too long.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
615 posts
30 reviews
4. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Gee it;s hard to beat progress even in our favourite holiday spot SANUR

Perth, Australia
2 posts
5. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Hmmm better not risk it then, in case they are not open by mid March, or there is construction noise going on. The opening special is really good though!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
6. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

I would pretty much gaurantee that it won't be finished by March.

7. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 17:19
Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
93 reviews
8. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Steve if you PM me your email address I will send you a photo of the progress of this hotel, taken frm out the front, and you can gauge for yourself if it wil be ready intime. The front building visible from the street has no windows or doors in it yet and only a few have the frames installed. Can't speak for any buildings further back as they aren't visible.

9. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2013, 15:27
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
10. Re: New hotel in Sanur, Swiss-Belresort ?

Hi we have just returned from Sanur a couple of weeks ago, walked past this hotel many times. It looked very nice. My daughter and her husband was invited in to have a look at some of the rooms and they were very impressed. The hotel wasn't finished at that time.

We always stay in Sanur I this new hotel is in a pretty good locations I would certainly look at staying there next time we go.

Get answers to your questions about Sanur