We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spas and beauty treatments

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
729 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Spas and beauty treatments

Could I have some recent recommendations for a good quality business close to the beach area , looking for manicures, pedicures, reflexology, cream hair baths , hair styling and general relax massage

Hoping there may be one such place that offers all of the above on the one site

Thanks

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

My two recommendations that do all these treatments are Ayu Spa Jl. Pantai Sindu No 17 Tel: 361 286 099. This spa is very well maintained in pristine condition.It is situated on the beach behind the Luhtu’s Coffee Shop. Each room has a shower and tub and some rooms are doubles and I believe the upstairs room can accommodate 3 to 4 clients at once – good for a group of friends. Prices are very good so I had the massage 80,000rp; Foot Massage 80,000rp; Facial 70 – 80,000rp including brow tidy; Massage and Scrub 160,000rp; Hair Spa 80,000rp. They also do hairdressing but I didn't personally try.

And Glo Day Spa Sanur Jl. Danau Poso 57 Tel: 361 282826. This is a very lovely spa more like you would expect from a Australian spa they use high quality products like Pevonia and provide many services not available in many of the other local spas – very clean and décor all white with red accents. Treatments are more expensive at Glo but this is to be expected given the products they use. Massages range in price from 160,000 – 360,000rp Reflexology 145,000rp. Facials range from 199,000 – 998,000rp. Not sure about manicures & pedicures but they do have a very impressive range of colours. Their hair services are on par with any high quality Australian salon ... when I was last there they had an Australian hair stylist.

Hope that helps,

Caro

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

Which area are you staying in?

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

I would recommend The Private Wellness Centre (run by an Australian man) or the Prana Spa at Seminyak if you are looking for somewhere upmarket.

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
729 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

Thank you Caro and Karen

Staying in Sanur and Seminyak so have noted both you mentioned

Haven't been able to get anyone to answer my query in same subject in Ubud forum???

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

Perhaps have a look at the Day Spa within the Maya Resort, Ubud. I have a beautician friend that had some amazing treatments there, the resort itself is worth a visit.

Cheers

Hepburn Springs...
Level Contributor
729 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

Thanks Karin will do

We are staying at the Chedi club, Ubud they have a spa there, maybe thats good also

SYDNEY
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

Enjoy, relax and indulge wherever you choose.

8. Re: Spas and beauty treatments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 09:45