We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sanur beach countdown 2 months

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Topic
sanur beach countdown 2 months

I am close to the 60 day mark and also the 60 birthday. Will be at the Sanur Beach hotel first 10 or so days in October. Anyone else staying there? Anyone from North America, maybe I will be the only Canadian there

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

hi cactus,

70 days for us staying at bali hyatt and we r celebrating our silver wedding.

you have a lovely birthday when your there

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

congrats on the silver anniversary jmima63. sounds more exciting than my 6o bday. at least the gym will cost less when I get back

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
62 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

We are staying at Sanur Beach hotel 1/10-8/10, we are from Australia. Will look out for you.

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

oh im sure you will enjoy your birthday over in bali,i wish it was october the 8th just now!!!!!

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

Love the Sanur Beach. We have stayed there and enjoyed the room, the breakfast, etc. But the best thing about Sanur Beach is the Bar on the beach. Is a Tiki Hut, and the chairs are swings. Last time we were there they had music and a Happy Hour.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

ok Perth mum, I arrive the1st as well. I am on my own. Been to Perth and enjoyed it. jonbarb swings at a bar sounds dangerous for those who have had too much lol

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

Cactus 53, its not really that kind of a swing, in fact its a swing for 2, but since you are 1, you can sit alone. But remember "Moderation, Moderation, Moderation". Its a great place, you definitely have to stop before dinner. Nice restaurant right next to it on the beach.

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

thanks will try but walking on sand is difficult for me . I must find a place to bring in my 6th decade on the 3rd

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,563 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

Cactus, you are only turning 60. Get out to love and live life. You are too young to sit in a damn swing sipping on overpriced drinks with other geriatrics.

I was recently sitting in a villa near Sukawati. The American owner (Bob) produced a set of binoculars and pointed them down the river. I looked and saw a group of young maidens swimming. Bob said "Yep they get there every afternoon". He then passed me another ice cold beer.

Bob is 94. He is my hero!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sanur beach countdown 2 months

Thank you,you misinterpreted my comment . I have travelled quite a bit in my time and given that I have 2 artificial legs I don't think I do too badly. They are not conducive to walking in sand. Actually I will be in Central America for 7 weeks next year working with kids and doing an intensive Spanish thing.

I have been to every continent but Antarctica. don't hang with geriactrics prefer younger folk. Not everyone is a party person.