We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Artotel Beach Club

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Artotel Beach Club

Hi - I'll be spending a few days in Sanur next week and would like to spend a day at the Artotel Beach Club. Does anyone know if they have beach loungers or day beds, and what the price point might be? Also, do they take reservations for loungers/day beds? Their website doesn't include these details and their reservations page appears to be only for the restaurant. (I've also emailed them but thought I might get a faster answer here.) Thanks in advance.

5 replies to this topic
lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,679 posts
206 reviews
1. Re: Artotel Beach Club

Hi,

They have daybeds and sofas on the beach but that’s all I can tell you, sorry.

Cheers

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
81 reviews
2. Re: Artotel Beach Club

Hi. We had the day at the Artotel back in late April. We booked a poolside daybed through there Facebook page (they responded very quickly). There was a minimum spend of 300K IDR, which we did easily (there was 6 of us). There is happy hours from 6pm - 8pm with half price selected drinks. We enjoyed the food that we had and there was music playing. Later in the day we moved to a daybed on the beach (there are plenty of them). Have a great day.

Edited: 01 September 2018, 17:35
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
142 reviews
3. Re: Artotel Beach Club

Hey Bruce Barrie you were lucky as when we booked in May, we were told day beds are first in first served. So we booked an outdoor table and got there on opening time to easily score a poolside day bed. Minimum spend for the day bed was $50 AUD.

You can book via Facebook which takes you to their online booking system

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,468 posts
81 reviews
4. Re: Artotel Beach Club

Hi Rachel. We went with our 2 granddaughters and some friends, and asked for a daybed near the pool so we could see the kids. They were happy to oblige, and were really good to deal with through their Facebook page.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
142 reviews
5. Re: Artotel Beach Club

Yes, I did the same as you (via facebook) but it didn’t have the option to select a pool day bed so I messaged them and also called them and still got told first in best dressed for daybeds as they won’t take reservations for them. Maybe this changed as of May onwards? Not sure! But if you get there on opening you can get a bed easily 😊

Reply to: Artotel Beach Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted