We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

S.W Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

Hi all

I was wondering as Sanur is seen as very family friendly do any of the restaurants/bars/cafes have boxes of toys or crayons etc to keep the little ones entertained? I know a box of unfamiliar toys can be a god send when out trying to eat a hot meal or have a coffee.

If you have seen any please could you let us know so we can take a look and add to our list of places to eat/drink

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
Auckland NZ
Level Contributor
1,691 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

The new Neyalan on the beachfront next to Lilla Pantai has a children’s sandpit type area with a little slide.

S.W Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

Thanks Anne, will be sure to take a look at it.

Any other suggestions please?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
81 reviews
3. Re: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

Hi. The Artotel Beach Club has family days on a Sunday. You can check out their facebook page for details and pics. There is a playground, face painting, craft activities, cookie decorating, swimming pool and some kids toys on the beach.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
42 reviews
4. Re: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

Not toys - but the cafes tend to be outdoors and offer a myriad of other distractions. Koi ponds, other kids on the beach, bugs, plants, gardens. Many cafes in Sanur on the beach are directly on the sand so they can build sand castles next to your tables.

Staff are very friendly, not overly busy and love kids so you will likely find that toys aren't really necessary.

I often travel solo with my now 5yo and have never had any issues keeping him occupied in Bali - he is about to go on his 5th trip.

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
317 reviews
5. Re: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes

The beach front warungs are good choices and often the little warung owners have young children with them and toys for the kids to play with. Kids happily play in the sand while you eat, some places have the odd bird in a cage, squirrels are often sighted in the trees. In the late afternoon locals gather on the beach and there are lots of kids playing and everyone can join in. Some larger hotels have playgrounds as well. If you head to the night markets for dinner there is a small ride there for young children.

Reply to: restaurants, bars and cafes with toy boxes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sanur