We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

S.W Wales
Level Contributor
249 posts
15 reviews
2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Hi All

Planning a first trip to Bali in August with my wife and 2 kids who will be 1 and 2 years old. For this reason we are looking for a 2 bed accomodation ideally with a living area too thats wlaking distance to the beach/cafes etc.

We are planning 6 nights in sanur, 4 in ubud and 4 in Canggu but really struggling to find something suitable for Sanur. Im happy to pay $250 a night if its really good accomodation, it will be out first stay in Bali so looking for something decent that wont break the bank. Any suggestions welcome as I've exhausted the options that I cans see

TIA

12 replies to this topic
Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

How about googling villas on Tripadvisor or Airbnb ?

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,494 posts
130 reviews
2. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Look at Lazy Dog or other Emerald and Jade villas.

Villa Taluh is another.

3. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 18:52

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
57 reviews
4. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Palm Garden (Taman Palem) has excellent value 2 bdr plus lounge and kitchen. The room is called Ambassador suite. Well under your budget but I really love it's character.

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,384 posts
854 reviews
5. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Have you tried looking on Agoda.com and entering your dates and number of adults and kids and location and seeing what turns up?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
645 posts
50 reviews
6. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Have a look at the family suites at the Mercure Sanur on the Accor website.

Gateshead UK
Level Contributor
567 posts
122 reviews
7. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

There are many villas that have their own pools try hotelscombined.com.

We have booked Ellora Villas, i know they have 2 bedroom villas.

Cheshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Bali, Amed
Level Contributor
3,356 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

Coconut Villa is in a gang behind Hardys department store. It is 2 bedroomed, both bedrooms have a patio door out to the pool area so not sure if it would be safe for young children. It has a living/dining/kitchen area. The owners are very friendly & will try their best to accommodate your needs.

http://coconutvillasanur.com/

Edited: 30 January 2018, 05:11
9. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2018, 21:14

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
556 posts
270 reviews
10. Re: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find

I have stayed at Ellora Villas and they fit your description perfectly.

I can highly recommend them.

Reply to: 2 bedroom accomodation - struggling to find
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sanur