We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prama Sanur

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
150 posts
32 reviews
Prama Sanur

Hello World!

Our next trip is locked in for October & November (252 days away to be exact)

This will be the first time taking our kids with us (6, 8 & 10).

On our last trip we did a bit of forward thinking and checked out Prama & Mecure for accom with the kids. Prama came up trumps!

Now that I have flights booked, my concentration is on accom, however, I really don't like the price Prama has advertised at the moment, it is around 3 times the price of Mecure.

Am I looking too early?

Do Prama ever hold sales?

What has been your price experience in the past?

My next option would be Paradise Plaza Suites, whilst not an ideal location the facilities have attraction, pricing is great, and came recommended on our last trip by a family staying there.

Many thanks in advance!

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
23,296 posts
70 reviews
1. Re: Prama Sanur

Have you looked elsewhere on the internet to see who else has Prama on their books? The price is hopefully less with some of them...

melbourne
Level Contributor
5,019 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Prama Sanur

We paid $129 per night in Deluxe Garden view rooms. This included breakfast. The rooms were nice and the breakfast was amazing.

I was worried about some negative comments about the Prama before we left, but I really liked it. I think maybe the older rooms may be not so great.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
150 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: Prama Sanur

Thanks! I've been checking booking, Agoda and emailed them direct. Deluxe Garden room direct is USD140 inc breakfast.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
185 posts
4. Re: Prama Sanur

I signed up to agoda. Got an email a couple of days ago with specials. Prama is AUD121 for garden deluxe room. Different dates will probably be different cost.AUD144 with brekky

Edited: 15 February 2017, 12:05
Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
150 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: Prama Sanur

Thanks Lambotravels.. Agoda is saying no availability for those dates for 1 room.

Interesting though if we put in 2 rooms, pricing comes up, at around AUD185 per room. (We will actually need 2 rooms)

Hoping to get it a bit cheaper than the $185

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,052 posts
317 reviews
6. Re: Prama Sanur

Prama like many hotels has specials either for direct bookings or with agents. I get discount codes / promotion codes for hotels with numerous agents. You need to sign up to as many online agents as you can and keep on checking prices.

Don't book the plaza suites, the location will ruin your holiday.

I have stayed there and truly you will be disappointed. People who stay there and not stayed elsewhere will obviously say it is good / recommended as they are not comparing it to other places but why would you want to be located on a bypass road?,have to walk in the heat through the back gate which closes at night, have to go either via a taxi, free shuttle or walking to get to a restaurant, spa, shop, beach? Packing up 3 children will be nothing but hard work and not relaxing. If you book Prama then you are a few seconds from the beach and surrounded by restaurants, shops, spas, have a lovely ocean breeze, great beach view, sun loungers on the sand and a great atmosphere.

Wait and book Prama it is worth it, Mercure is 2nd choice. Being beach front is ideal and Prama is very good for families. I have had rooms there from as low at $74AUD for 2 to around $130AUD for 3. These rates have included breakfast.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
150 posts
32 reviews
7. Re: Prama Sanur

Fabulous! Thanks Snooky, I'll hang out and see what comes up!

I agree about the Plaza Suites, location is off!

Greater Perth...
8 posts
8. Re: Prama Sanur

We are staying there in March and booked through booking.com .About $1032 for seven nights Only booked about 3 weeks ago and it was a special I am sure

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
23,464 posts
179 reviews
9. Re: Prama Sanur

It's been some time since I stayed there, but wonder if it's worth having a look at the Puri Satrian which is almost next door to the Prama and also beachfront.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Prama Sanur

Just booked the Prama and paid $162 AU for a deluxe seaview with bfast for 7 nights.I am hoping for a free upgrade to a jnr suite on arrival ( it happened on my last visit)

Get answers to your questions about Sanur