We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Seminyak to Kuta everyday?

Cairo
4 posts
New Seminyak to Kuta everyday?

I am planning to visit Bali in November. After doing some research, it seems that Capsule Hotel Bali - New Seminyak is by far the best hostel in Bali. I wanted to stay in Kuta at first, but I have to stay in Seminyak now. So my question is, is it durable to go to Kuta everyday by bike after having my breakfast? Or it will be very energy and time-consuming?

Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,443 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: New Seminyak to Kuta everyday?

Hi Abdelrheem, You have chosen a strange area to stay in if you want to be in Kuta everyday. Yes, you can get to Kuta by bike each day without too much effort.

Cairo
4 posts
2. Re: New Seminyak to Kuta everyday?

Thanks for replying! :)

The thing is, I wanted to stay in Kuta at first because I am travelling solo and on a tight budget and Kita seems to be perfect for both, as it's easy to meet new people and backpackers over there. But the hostels in Kuta have very mixed reviews, I wouldn't risk staying there. I don't want to stay in a hotel as chances of meeting solo travelers aren't as high as a hostel.

3. Re: New Seminyak to Kuta everyday?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Kuta