We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

I am meeting my daughter and friend in Bali. It is my first time. They will already be there when I arrive at 10:30 p.m. I have the St. Regis booked for 3 nights. I kind of hate to waste the first day at such a beautiful place when I miss so much of the first night. Where is a good and resonable place, maybe by the airport where they can be checked in when I land and then the next day we can move to the St Regis?

I have more Starwood points so we could stay one night in Seminyak at the W but I was just thinking of a reasonable place maybe by the airport that would be clean for the night and then we chill before heading over to our suite at the St. Regis.

Thanks or your help.

1. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2012, 01:10
Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
Level Contributor
8,509 posts
300 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

Hi beachlynn

You are arriving late at night so I would advise against going all the way to Seminyak to spend your first night as you will waste a lot of time traveling. It would take about 30 minutes to drive to the W at night and them at least 1 hour to dive back down south to the St Regis in the morning.

Someone else maybe able to help with good clean hotels on the way to Nusa Dua but you can start by googling hotels in Jimbaran Bay and Tuban. Tuban is next door to the airport and Jimbaran is on the other side of the airport but you would be on the way to Nusa Dua.

I hope this helps a little.

Cheers

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

check out Wotif.com - I would suggest maybe the Swiss BelHotel or the Courtyard by Marriott at Nusa Dua - an easy run from the ariport late at night - and then not far to go when you want to go to the St Regis

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,493 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

Have you asked the St Regis if they would do a half day stay rate? Worth a try, then you are there when you wake up in the morning.

perth
Level Contributor
363 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

How about holiday inn in Tuban right near airport I have seen rooms on wotif for $100.00 a night garden view rooms if you are coming in at night it dosent really matter about the views all the rooms are nearly the same layout we usually stay there if we are late coming using ich points

Deb

Deb

6. Re: Late arrival hotel before St. Regis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 21:11
Get answers to your questions about Kuta