We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

Perth
3 posts
Save Topic
Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

Hey all,

Heading over in a couple months for a bucks night/week, staying a week. Just wondering what there is to do for a bucks night?

Are there strip clubs, dancing girls etc anywhere? and what are the best bars to go for girls and beer?

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
465 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

"Are there strip clubs, dancing girls etc anywhere? and what are the best bars to go for girls and beer?"

Hawaii perhaps?

Perth
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

If everyone was over 21 would of been off to Vegas but that wasn't to be. I know in Phuket there are shows just the girls in bikinis etc dancing not full on stripping, thats more what im after.

Leeds, UK
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
17,872 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

Sounds like Bali and Indonesia isn't the destination that will suit your particular needs. I suggest you try Patong or Pattaya in Thailand, or Manila.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,471 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

Ewwwww...I just hate the thought.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

Are there strip clubs in Bali? It would be a new low for attracting tourist.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,471 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

I hope not and I hope there never are. Knowing how the majority of those poor girls/women end up in those places in Thailand and throughout Asia, it breaks your heart. To also see that happen to women in Bali would be the worst nightmare I could think of for them.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

It's naive to think that there is no sex trade in Indonesia. There is, but it's not as in your face as in Thailand. You have to know where to find it and you have to be looking for it or be shown it, to find it.

To answer the original question there are some bars with dancing girls although it is very tame compared to places like Thailand. The girls are more covered and it's in slightly better taste than Thailand. Most of them are in the heart of Kuta and there are a couple of places in and just out of Sanur.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,471 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

I agree there is of course a sex trade in Indonesia. It's there, but as you say whinnie, it's not in your face. The dancing shows, strips joints and sex for sale in places like Thailand is an abomination. Knowing that most of those women and girls were sold into the trade by poor families who will never be able to pay back the debt and hence realease their daughter/s from this trade is something that I would hate see occur in Bali/Indonesia as well. It is degrading to humanity what is done in the name of pleasure for the wealthy.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,139 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

I'm with you Darwin - I would hate to see Bali go down the same road as Thailand. Honestly if you want strip joints etc stay home.

Eaton, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome, Bunbury
Level Contributor
20,471 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Bucks Night/Strip Clubs?

I agree re staying at home and frequesting the places here in Australia. Their existence here does not conern me, as I believe that those who choose to work in them in Australia have far greater choices in life than the majority of the women in Asia. I am concerned when those women who work in these clubs and bars have very little or no choice in it.

Get answers to your questions about Kuta