We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mussoorie/Dhanauti trip for 2 days

1 post
Save Topic
Mussoorie/Dhanauti trip for 2 days

Hello,

I am going to traveling Mussoorie from 19 to 21 Nov. I am flying with family(Total 3 Member) from delhi Arrival at dehradun 19th 12:30PM and Departure 21th 4:15PM from dehradun.

I need your advise to plan my trip

1. What's taxi charges to drop mussoorie from dehradun airport?

2. Place to visit in local Mussorie and charges?

3. is it possible to cover dhanaulti during this period? what's taxi fare from mussoorie to dhanauti?

4. suggest budget hotel in Mussorie should be under 1000/-

5. Any other place to cover near mussorie?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Durgesh

Camel's Back Road
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Hiking Trails
Lal Tibba
Points of Interest & Landmarks
india
Level Contributor
113 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mussoorie/Dhanauti trip for 2 days

1. Taxi charges will be around 1800-2200 for non AC after bargain.

2. You literally have a day for local SS in Mussoorie, you can take a cab on 20th to cover places like Kempty falls, happy valley, Cloud's end etc, You can visit other posts on the forum for local SS. Evening of 19th can be utilized to stroll around mall road, camel's back road.

3. Dhanulti is not do-able as your trip is already touch and go type.

4. You can check Tripadvisor for comparing different hotels

5. Better enjoy the precious little time you have in Mussoorie instead of rushing to cover other places.

In my opinion a Shatabdi from Delhi to Dehradun would have been better than taking flight. It also saves your time on road from Dehrarun to Mussoorie.

2. Re: Mussoorie/Dhanauti trip for 2 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 10:45