We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to plan a trip to mussorie nainital corbett 6N 7 D,

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
how to plan a trip to mussorie nainital corbett 6N 7 D,

I am planning to visit mussorie nainital corbett. in first week of may ....around 6th may for 6N 7 Days.

i would be starting from Indore can opt for both train/flights.What would be the ideal budget if i m travelling with my wife and 3 Year Kid. Also want to hire a cab or car for all 7 days what would be the car rentals. and what could be the itineray also want to be sure car hires or cab hires are safe for my family. What would be good a package or self planned trip....please help me as i want to do all bookings before 1st week of jan.

Nainital, India
Level Contributor
696 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to plan a trip to mussorie nainital corbett 6N 7 D,

Abhishek M

Get down at Delhi and proceed to Mussoorie for 2 night stay, 1 night at Haridwar, 1 night Corbett, 2 night at Nainital and back to Delhi.Book CAB from Delhi to Delhi and book through genuine travel company,beware of fake Delhi travel agents.No issue with your kid but bring heavy woolen cloths and necessary medicines,book Corbett safari in advance otherwise local guide will cut your pocket.

Edited: 02 November 2016, 19:39
Mumbai...
Level Contributor
61 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to plan a trip to mussorie nainital corbett 6N 7 D,

hi Abhishek M,

I can talk about Corbett, If you are keen to maximise your chances of spotting good wildlife (tiger, elephant) then it would be advisable to do atleast 3-4 safaris. There are plenty of accomodation options outside the park and safaris to Bijrani and Dhikala should be done. (Maybe 2 each). Dhikala day tour happens only by bus, whereas Bijrani can be done by gypsy. Make sure you book safaris atleast a month in advance to ensure you get allocated a gypsy.

If you just want to enjoy the overall experience, opt for an elephant safari. Kids will especially love this sicne it adds an element of excitement to the seemingly monotonous safari routine (from a kids perspective). Feel free to reach out if you need any more insights !

Happy travelz.

Rhucha

jungLEADz

3. Re: how to plan a trip to mussorie nainital corbett 6N 7 D,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2017, 11:47