We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Visit

Kolkata
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Visit

Hi,

I have a palan to visit Mussoorie & Dhanaulti in Dec. It will be a 2 members team. So please give me some information about transportation available for Mussoorie sightseen & how to reach Dhanaulti from Mussoorie. I am looking for cost effective solution.

Thanks in advance..

Avra

London, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Visit

If you head to the end of the town where the bus station is, there is a tour office there which can provide one day coach trips to various places of interest.

They took us to Surkhanda Devi and then Dhanaulti Forest leaving at 10am and getting back at around 5pm. I can't remember the exact cost (900Rs per person I think).

Alternatively, you can hire a taxi for the day and ask them to wait for you, which again was pretty cheap, but can't remember the exact cost.

Mumbai, India
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Visit

Can you recommend any 3-star hotels at Mussoorie?

Any information about any possibilities of accommodation at Dhanaulti?

3. Re: Mussoorie to Dhanaulti Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 17:50