We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

4 posts
Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

hello every one ,here i am planing to visit a very good place in uttrakhand or himachal in 2nd weak of Jan 2017, i would be with my family there 3 couples age between 27-35, 2 child (3& half year) & my mom 58 years so please suggest me were to be. A place with good weather bit of snow with convenient travelling . We had already been to dharamshala, manali, shimla & nainital

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
1. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

May think of Delhi - Rishikesh - Joshimath/Auli - Rudraprayag - Mussoorie - Hardwar - Delhi.

Edited: 27 November 2016, 17:55
4 posts
2. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

thanks ashis i think i should visit haridwar-rishikesh-mussorie-dhanaulti if i am missing some thing then please suggest me the place that i shouldn't miss-out in this tripp

once again thanks a lot joshimat & auli was a very good suggestion but i am with my mom age 58 & two child age3 & its quite long distance .We are going there by train from mumbai to haridwar

1 more thing how will be the weather in joshimat & auili will it be same as in mussoorie

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for India
Level Contributor
1,320 posts
164 reviews
3. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

Auli you can expect snow and sub zero temp in Jan

India
Level Contributor
39,490 posts
56 reviews
4. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

Amol S

Modified itinerary looks good. Suggested Auli for snow activity, although 8 hrs logistics involved in that, which could be tiring for 3 y/o.

Joshimath and Auli will be at sub zero at night in mid Jan.

Edited: 30 November 2016, 10:34
Bathinda, India
Level Contributor
18 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

If possible Visit Neelkkanth Temple from Rishikesh it's worth a Visit.

4 posts
6. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

Sure we will

4 posts
7. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

thanks i will talk with my family & definitely think about your suggestion

8. Re: Good place to visit in uttrakhand/himachall in jan 2nd weak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2017, 10:45