We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Dear All,

I am Planing to visit Varanasi during the 1st week of October and looking for ashram at Varanasi with my old parents, we are 5+2 kids. stay for a week. Lookimg for contact details for Andhra ashram and theosophical society. Also heard that there would be many power cuts? Need guidence on average prices for accomadation with descent stay with family and closer to temple with a view to ganges. Appreciate your advise pls.

Prasad Tekumalla

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Can I suggest you don't put your personal email on a post, people can reply to you on here and that way you won't get a lot of rubbish emails....

Mesaieed, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

thank you for suggestionj. will follow the same.

do you have any feedback on my query

regards

murthy

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Sir,

My parents are planing to come Varanasi for staying a one week kindly guide us regarding accommodation, food etc during visit.

please send me mail to murali.kmekala@gmail.com

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE

Regards,

Murali

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Murali, this is not a booking website.

Search under hotels etc in Varanasi (the search box at the top of the page) and you can read reviews. The forum is for asking questions about specific places things to do etc.

The replies will show up on here, I would not put your personal email address out for anyone to see....

You can click at the bottom of your post and ask that it is removed so you do not get all sorts of unwanted emails!

Hyderabad, Andhra...
3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

* For telugu people, Rama Taraka Andhra Ashram is an ideal place to stay in Varanasi; It is near Kedar Ghat of river Ganges.

* From Varansi Rly Stn any auto felow can take us there by cahrging Rs.70-80.

* It is very near to the Ghats of River Ganges - 2-3 minuties walk distance;

* They charge less than Rs.150/- per day for a room with attached bath; A family of 4-5 persons can be accomodated in that room;

* They provide food (Lunch & night tiffen) at free of cost - only vegitarian food; no Cast bar.

* Very near to Andhra Ashram - Karivena Brahmin Annadana satram is there - they too provide food (Lunch & night Tiffen) at free of cost - exclusively for Brahmins; with a traditional touch;

* from Andhra Ashram the Lord Viswanatha temple is about 1.5 Km - walkable distance;

* For performing Rituals in Varanasi, near Andhra Ashram there are some telugu brhamin families, who can help us at a reasonable cost - i have one such person's contact number - Sri RV Sastry, Near Manasarovar Ghat Post Office- Tel No. 05422454218; the interested may contact him in advance to their visit to Varanasi.

VENKATRAMAIAH MIRTHIPATI, HYDERABAD - 9492547187

Edited: 08 August 2012, 15:32
Hyderabad, India
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Sir,

We are senior citizens would like to visit Varanasi in Sept, 2012. Request to provide your feedback.

1) Can we book accommodation in advance.

2) How much do they charge per day

3) How far the Ashram from the Shrine?

4) Do they provide vegetarian food and how much do they charge per day for food

5) Do they provide beds to sleep

6) Do they have attached bathrooms

Pls send email to dchandrasekhar@rediffmail.com

Nellore, India
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

My mother wants to see Varanasi in the month of Nov 2012 with other 4 neighbours .Please inform me how to take accomodation in andhra ashram near manasa sarovar road, varanasi. please give contact numbers to my email aparnaraghavendraaditya@gmail.com

Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,723 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

I would suggest that you do not put your personal email address on an open forum.

If you click at the bottom of your post you can ask for it to be removed then you can post it again without your details. People can reply here and you can see their replies.

Kakinada, India
1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

iam planning to go to varanasi for 10 days with my parents and kids, can any one tell me the andhra ashram contact no. in varanasi,

my mail id .. ravisharma217@gmail.com.

Durban, South Africa
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Good day all

I am 51 years old from South Africa and is planning to spend atleast a month in Varanasi.Can anyone give me the contact details of the ashrams availble preferably low budget.I am of South Indian decendant who understands a little tamil

Logan Moodley

my email. mw.ale@mweb.co.za

Edited: 24 October 2012, 13:49