We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Dear All,

I am Planing to visit Varanasi during the 1st week of October and looking for ashram at Varanasi with my old parents, we are 5+2 kids. stay for a week. Lookimg for contact details for Andhra ashram and theosophical society. Also heard that there would be many power cuts? Need guidence on average prices for accomadation with descent stay with family and closer to temple with a view to ganges. Appreciate your advise pls.

Prasad Tekumalla

Vijayawada, India
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

sir,

definitely i will give the guide lines to u, after my visit.( iam visiting aug28-au30)

thanku

siva kurakula.

Vijayawada, India
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

dear anna!

i visited varanasi and returned today (01-09-11) it is best to go any hotel to escape from power cut! no one will help u, if u stay in ashrams or cottages near ghats. i stayed at RAMKUMARGI & SONS.(TELUGU VARIDI) And faced the power cut in day and also in nights. andhra ashram is near manasa sarovarm. (it is a trust like.)

regards

siva.

siva_kurakula@yahoo.com

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

HI Siva,

Thanks for the update.How much do they charge for the ashram,the place where u stayed or in Andhra ashram.I am going with my aged parents.So wondering if they have some beds or need to sleep on the floor.Your response will be really appreciated.

Regards,

venkata

Visakhapatnam...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

I am intending to Visit Varanasi and reaching on 12.11.2011. I request u to provide the Tel Phone Number of Andhra Ashramam for stay as I am coming with aged persons. Thanks .... Rama Sarma SVS

my email : sarma_sistla@rediffmail.com

visakhapatnam
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

sir, my family consisting of 5 members initially would like to visit varanasi from 23.11.2011 to 1.12.2011, kindly guide us regarding accommodation, food etc during visit

Edited: 02 November 2011, 14:47
kazipet
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

I am Planing to visit Varanasi during the 3rd week of April 2012 and looking for ashram at Varanasi with my old mother , we are 3+2 kids. stay for a week. Looking for contact details for Andhra ashram and theosophical society. Also heard that there would be many power cuts? Need guidence on average prices for accomadation with descent stay with family and closer to temple with a view to ganges. Appreciate your advise pls.

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

Sir,

We are travelling with aged parents. Please provide your feedback

Can you please confirm if you have stayed at Andhra Ashram , Varanasi and give your experiences. Can we book accomadation in advance.

2) How much do they charge per day

3) Do they provide vegeterian food and how much do they charge per day for food

4) Do they have beds to sleep

5) Do they have attached bathrooms

6) Do they have charging points in rooms to charge cell phones.

Regards,

Indira ( indirapadma@yahoo.com)

Guntur, India
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

i ms ramarao,

Here i reques to know contact no.s of Andhra Ashram to going book acomadation in May.so plz send those nos to mail. My id.sv.cyberspace@gmai.com,nivas_urs@yahoo.co.in

Vijayawada, India
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

sir,we are going to varanasi in june.i want to know where sholud we have to stay with good looking and andhra food availablilty or any andhra ashrams r cottages,andhra hotels available....plz send me details urgent..mail: swethagfa@gmail.com

Mesaieed, Qatar
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Contact for Andhra Ashram & theosophical society at Varanasi

HARA HARA MAHADEV

Dear Friends

Kindly guide/advice me on VARANASI tour. I am planning to go to Varanasi with my aged parents and also my kids. Where I can have a decent stay with required comforts for my aged parents. I heard Andhra Asramam is close to Shrine and also Gangas.

Your guidance would be of immense help to me.

Heartfully appreciate your prompt response

Regards

smkanduri@rediffmail.com