We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

2 posts
Save Topic
how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

Any one can suggest me as i m planning march end to visit kashi ji wd my mother. all religious places tourist places in n around kashi ji whr to stay cheap n best dharmshala hotel plz mail me at bm_16_1978@yahoo.co.in

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,607 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

Train Links Here http://erail.in?T=NDLS::BSB:

Jaipuria Dharamshala, Siddhi Vinayak Dharamsalas,Bireswar Pandey Dharamshala, Harasundari Dharamshala all are at Godowlia, close to the Ghtas and temple.

Bharat Sevashram Sangha too has a Dharamshala there.

Varanasi, India
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

Dear Manoj

Varanasi is well connected with Road, Rail and Air, Unable to tell you correct route as you Have not mention that from where you want to Go. In Varansi you can visit, Ghats of varanasi, Ganga aarti, Viswanath temple, Durga Temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Manas Mandir, Birla temple (B.H.U), Sarnath and other Local temples near Ghat.

There is so many good hotels like Taj , Ramada, Radission and for more information you can also check on Varanasi trip adviser hotel review.

For more Information about Varanasi you can visit this link

up-tourism.com/destination/…varanasi.html

Train will be cheap and best medium to go there for details you can visit

indianrail.gov.in/between_Imp_Stations.html,

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

I would check out the lonely planet guide for hotels as you're staying in places that a lot of tourists don't stay and they have a list of cheap but clean options everywhere in India.

Varanasi, India
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

Dear Deepak

Kindly follow this link for more details about train

indianrail.gov.in/cgi_bin/inet_srcdest_cgi.c…

5. Re: how to reach varanasi from delhi by bus or train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 03:47