We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan

Hyderabad, Andhra...
1 post
Save Topic

Hi,

We have booked the ticket to Varansi from Hyderabad on Dec 25 and reach Varanasi on 26th Evening. Return ticket booked on 30th Evening to Agra.

Kindly advice the best route plan to visit - Allahabad / Varanasi / Gaya & Ayodhya.

We have four days in between and please advice route plan as this is the first time we visit UP

Regards,

Devendra

Varanasi Ganga Tour - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
The Heritage Walk By Manjeet
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Streetwise Varanasi Tours - Day Tours
City Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Experience Varanasi
Cultural Tours, Walking Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
4 replies to this topic
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,842 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan

Hi Devendra,

In your time frame you may visit Varanasi , Ayodhya & Allahabad only. Gaya would be far & need more time.

27th Dec : Visit Varanasi , Morning boat Ride , City Tour + Sarnath + Evening Ganges Arti in one day.

28th Dec : Day trip to Ayodhya ( by train / Car )

29th Dec : Day trip to Allahabad

30th Dec : Visit Ram nagar Fort & other attractions, evening train to Agra.

Please note Varanasi - Agra many trains passing through Allahabad.

So better to change your Varanasi - Agra train tickets to Allahabad - Agra then plan would be more economic & time saving.

Then plan : Varanasi -02 days , Varanasi - Ayodhya - Allahabad & last day visit Allahabad.

Hari Mangal

Save Reply
2. Re: Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan

Hi,

Greetings!!!

Is it advisable to visit Kasi during September 2017, i am going with 2 Senior Citizen females and 1 kid of 5 years with my wife, planning to go on Sep22, 2017. I have 5 days excluding journey. What are the important places which i can cover and a must to visit places. One way i am planning by flight from Hyderabad and what are the best modes of transports during the visit to visit other important places near Kasi. Please advice.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jai

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan

Visting Varanasi (Kasi) this Dec 26 2017. Let me know the nearby places and also how many days of tour is advisable.

Hyderabad District...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan

Hi,

We have booked the ticket frome Hyderabad To Varansi 05th feb 2018 reach Varanasi on 6th 2:30 Evening. Return ticket booked on 12thEvenig Varanasi To Hyderabad so

Kindly advice the best route plan to visit - Allahabad / Varanasi / Gaya & Ayodhya.

We have Seven days in between and please advice route plan as this is the first time we visit UP

Regards,

madhavarao sirivella

3 destinations mentioned in this post

Reply to: Hyderabad to Varanasi tour visit - Advice the tour plan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted