We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation here Barhni

Perth
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation here Barhni

I will be travelling from Lucknow to Barhni, which is a border crossing town near Nepal.

I don't want to enter Nepal and need to find accomodation in or near this town.

Does any one know of any clean decent accomdation in the area. We have a taxi that we have hired so can move to neighbouring towns.

Cheers

New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,622 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation here Barhni

Barhni is a very very small place and is not a common place for crossing to Nepal like Sonouli or Katarniaghat. It's infamous for smuggling electronic goods and pirated DVDs etc....

I do not think you'll get any hotel there. Best will be to stay at district headquarter at Siddharthnagar.

2. Re: Accomodation here Barhni

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2010, 11:12
Get answers to your questions about Lucknow
More Lucknow Topics