We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Train to Agra

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
770 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Train to Agra

I am trying to book trip by train to Agra in late January on cleartrip. How come cleartrip is unable to give any indication of availability of the Taj Express ? I.e. booking on Taj Express is not possible?

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,729 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking Train to Agra

There are few trains which you can book only 30 days in advance and i think Taj Express is one of those trains.

deepak

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
3 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Train to Agra

Sir, I have booked few train trip for our upcoming trip to Mathura , Agra & Jaipur on Feb 2012. I have booked all the trip using cleartrip and clear trip confirms it by providing electronic ticket. Is this sufficient for us for boarding the train or, is there any other formalities to be follows ?

FYI, first time train in india. TQ

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,729 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Train to Agra

You need to have a confirm seat or birth no. If you have that you need not to show that ticket to any body except TTE in train compartment.There is PNR no. on your ticket which can be used to get seat no.

deepak

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
3 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Train to Agra

Sir, the seat no is shown at the ticket and its stated as confirm.

TQ very much for your advise.

5. Re: Booking Train to Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2013, 15:47