We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agra Railway station retiring rooms

cochin
9 posts
Agra Railway station retiring rooms

I would like to know if there are retiring rooms available at Agra railway station. If so, i would also like to know the charges and conditions of a/c and non-a/c facilities if available.

Besides, is there a pre-paid counter for taxis or cabs/autorikshaws at the Agra Railway Station?

Please advise.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,437 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

All the facilities you asked for are available at Agra Cantt. railway station.

deepak

cochin
9 posts
2. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

Thank you,sir.

Agra, India
Level Contributor
461 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

It is free at railway station . Outside of railway station is a prepaid taxi booth.

Howrah
2 posts
4. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

are the retiring rooms in agra fort railway station in ground floor?

Dhaka
Level Contributor
56 posts
41 reviews
5. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

Hi,

I will come through AGC in the morning and leave through AF. What to do with the family luggage for the whole day, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Howrah
2 posts
6. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

I want to know wheather the retiring rooms in mathura rly station are in ground floor or not?

Chennai, India
1 post
7. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

hi, i wish to book a retairing room at agc railway stn,is it possible and if so what are the charges

sherin

joham.99@gmail.com

Peoria, Illinois
1 post
2 reviews
8. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

Hi Deepak,

How can I book the retiring rooms at Agra Cant station. I will be reaching Agra Cant station with my family at 3am. How can I check the availability of the rooms there. Do you recommend staying there at the retiring rooms.

Thank you,

Regards,

Deepak

9. Re: Agra Railway station retiring rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2014, 09:47