We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

NZ
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

Just wanted to add to the chorus of satisfaction with Sunil Gupta for Agra tours. His agency is well-established and we found all his staff (agent, guide, driver) to be unfailingly helpful. We weren't the easiest clients as some cancelled flights had us missing the rail connection to Agra we had organised ourselves, but Mr Gupta's agent was happy to speak to Indian rail at midnight to attempt to save us from being stuck in NDLS for hours, and to secure us replacement rail tickets for our revised schedule home. Our hotel in Agra (Rajmahal) was slightly disappointing, but this was probably our own fault as we had indicated that we were interested in a boutique budget option and then went up to 3 star. It was good value for money for services - just a few staff issues. In retrospect I would have asked for more expensive Agra accommodation (e.g. ITC Murghal Sheraton - you're not in Agra every day after all). This was my second trip to Agra, if I went again I would just contact Mr Gupta and ask him to organise the whole thing from Delhi. You can always do Agra by yourself for cheaper but if you want things sorted out start with them - travelbureauagra.com

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, New Delhi, Kochi (Cochin), Chennai, India
Level Contributor
12,461 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

Glad to hear you had a good Agra experience! Between Rajmahal and ITC Mughal Sheraton, there are other mid-range options.

Delhi
Level Contributor
362 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

Infact if the idea is to do just Agra, you can do it yourself by taking shatabdi erly morning and coming back the evening the same day. But then agra has a lot to offer and is better to give yourself more time in agra.

You can also check with Anil ( of Friendly tours and travels) for taxi requirements in Agra his number is +91-9319028796

Agra, India
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

There are a number of hotel options in Agra and new ones are coming up almost each month. Glad to hear that you got the help you needed and the delays did not hamper your visit to Agra much.

Roma
Level Contributor
14 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

We traveled in India last December. From Italy we chose Travel Bureau Agra. We were so happy for finding an agreement with such a well rated company. We felt very relaxed and we concentrated ourselves on the organization of the journey.

The days passed but the company didn't comunicate us the name of the driver and some payment conditions. A week before leaving we sent another e-mail: silence. A third e-mail: silence. Two days before leaving we phoned Travel Bureau Agra. No answer from all the fixed numbers. From his cellphone Mr Gupta said: "I didn't received our last three mails (!!!??). Send it again and in ten minutes I will reply." We sent it: after 1 hour he sent us an e-mail asking for our itinerary (!!). We sent it: silence. A day before leaving: silence. The day of leaving: silence. We leaved. At the airport: nobody. Bye bye.

We were forced to reorganized everything with much more stress.

Well. I think that from a big company claiming to be at the top of quality this behaviour is litterally .............

I invite you to fill the blanks.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,005 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

That we are human beings and to err is human.

Good service and 2-3 negative reviews with some corrective steps to improve the service helps to give better service in future.

deepak

agra
Level Contributor
1,683 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

may be a technical problem.

Shanu ali

7. Re: More for Sunil Gupta / Travel Bureau Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 January 2013, 15:46