We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advance Entry ticket to Taj Mahal Agra

Dallas
Level Contributor
9 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Advance Entry ticket to Taj Mahal Agra

This may be useful to tourists who visit Delhi before they go to Agra.

I visited Delhi in Feb 2010 and bought advance entry tickets to the Taj Mahal at Humayun's Tomb in Nizamuddin East. It was not a combined ticket, but it saved us time standing in lines at the Taj Mahal to buy a ticket there. The tickets are valid for a year from the date of purchase.

I asked about Combined entry tickets at the ITDC counter in the airport and Connaught Place, but nobody had any information on them.

Agra, bhubaneswar...
Level Contributor
68 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Advance Entry ticket to Taj Mahal Agra

One of the most familiar questions to me. True it will save a lot of time.

Plans are in place, soon it would be made available. At any of the one monument( Where Its an Archeological Survey Of india's ticketed entry) one would be able to buy tickets for other monumnents as well.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,532 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advance Entry ticket to Taj Mahal Agra

It is realy good idea to buy ticket in advance like you did.

Advance tickets for tajmahal is not available every where. we are awaiting for that.

famouse Archeological sites in & around Agra is TAJ, AGRAFORT,Sikandra,Itam ud doula, FATEHPUR SIKRI.

you have to pay extra ADA charges if tickets of Tajmahal is not bought.

3. Re: Advance Entry ticket to Taj Mahal Agra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 09:48