We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fare for A/C car to rameswaram from madurai

goa
1 post
Save Topic
fare for A/C car to rameswaram from madurai

i want to know about fare of AC car between rameswaram and madurai.If you can also tell about fare of bus between the same then email at blogger_amit@rediffmail.com

Scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: fare for A/C car to rameswaram from madurai

A/C car should cost you about Rs 9/10 per kilometer,if you can give me the members and days in rameshwaram, I can give you more details. There are more buses, but not that very comfortable and it should not cost you more than Rs 150. There is also trains, you can look for.

tamilnad,India
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fare for A/C car to rameswaram from madurai

sir,

it coost about 7Rps for a km in ac indica and rameswaram is 170kms-340kms up and down from madurai.if u want to go by bus the bus charge wil be 50 per head from madurai..

3. Re: fare for A/C car to rameswaram from madurai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 06:47