We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isha Ashram

Noida
Level Contributor
245 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Isha Ashram

Hi

Pl let me know hows isha Ashram for one night stay

Vikky

India
Level Contributor
344 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Isha Ashram

its lovely

ishafoundation.org/Isha-Yoga-Center/Accomoda…

2. Re: Isha Ashram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 15:42
New Delhi, India
Destination Expert
for New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
7,603 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Isha Ashram

Do they allow one night stay ?

It's an ashram, offering Maha Shambhavi Mudra or something like that...

Recently I met one of their group who were going to Kedarnath for Isha Yoga Meditation.

London
12 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Isha Ashram

Hi Vikkyonline

Did you ever go to Isha Ashram? I am planning to go for 2 weeks and any info would be useful.

Thank you :)

Noida
Level Contributor
245 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Isha Ashram

Yes i went there

Its a very beautiful place only one half hr drive from coimbatore.

You may book an airconditione cottage for R. 1600 per night

Youll really like it

Vikky

London
12 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Isha Ashram

Hi Vikky

Thanks for the reply, I am trying to ascertain what the center is like, much wildlife? how is hygiene like? just trying to get an idea from someone who has been as need to get some jabs done but don;t want to get unnecessary ones done (rabies, japanese encephalitis). Cheers

Sandrine

7. Re: Isha Ashram

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2010, 11:47