Sikkim is a beautiful state in India. Its fast becoming a very popualar tourist destination, thanks to the exotic beauty it provides.....not only natural beauty, but the people too have beautiful hearts.!!!!
The most common destinations in Sikkim include Gangtok, Nathula pass,Ravangla,Pelling, and the Yumthang - Gurudongmar package. However, there are other locations in Sikkim , which are largely unexplored and have unparellal beauty.
Some of them are:
1. Singhik(North Sikkim)- For the wonderful view of Mt. Kanchenjunga. Govt. accomodation available.
2. Biksthang(West Sikkim)- Again, for the great Mt. K. A luxuru\ious resort provides a good accomodation.
4. Tukla- A new destination on the way to Nathula pass, provides a greta view of Mt. Kanchenjunga.
5. Tsolamu lake(North Sikkim)- Beyond the Gurudongmar lake..the source of the Teesta.
6. Borong- Nestling among the shades of dense woods, provides good view of the Pandim peak.
These are few 'yet to be explored' destinations I know.
NOTE: The above paragraph has been partially taken taken from another forum(written by Sagarneel) & I have slightly modified the same to provide you the information about Sikkim!