We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

location for stay

1 post
location for stay

kindly tell me about the best location for stay in udaipur

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna, India, Gangtok, Varanasi, Amritsar
Level Contributor
21,570 posts
394 reviews
1. Re: location for stay

Stay around Lake pichola,lots of hotel of every budget available.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
84 reviews
2. Re: location for stay

Correct best location is still around Pichola. May be little congested and heavy traffic during rush hours but is is easy to walk once you are there. Lake palace road, lalghat , Hanuman ghat, gulab bagh , bhatiyani chohata, ganeshghati , gadiya devra, palace road, Chandpole etc

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: location for stay

Hi,

I am also suggest to stay near to lake pichola there are lots of hotels around the lake.

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

udaipur
Level Contributor
11 posts
4. Re: location for stay

U can try hotel gangaur palace in the lake pichola area.

The only Budget property with an authentic heritage look.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,214 posts
302 reviews
5. Re: location for stay

Lal Ghat is a nice area. Try to stay on or near the Lake.

2 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: location for stay

Hey I recently stayed at banjara Hostels , trust me it has the best view like facing lake pichola and it's rooftop restaurant had the best view I enjoyed their music jamming sessions , book reading , view and adventure activities. They also gave me 10% discount as they just re launched. Overall it gave me a nice energetic feel staying there.

7. Re: location for stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2018, 09:47