We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

Mumbai
Level Contributor
61 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

one of the highlights of my trip to Jodhpur was availing the services of Gouri Habib for sight seeing in Jodhpur. I read some good reviews about him in tripadvisor and contacted him over the phone before my visit. He is very professional with his approach and charges decent rates. I booked his auto for 2 days for Jodhpur sight seeing and was impressed by his friendly nature and humbleness. He greeted us at the airport with garlands and all, and I knew I was in Rajasthan. He gave us good suggestions in shopping and where to eat , although making sure he was not pushing his ideas through. He also arranged us a cab for our Jaisalmer trip. Our departure from Jodhpur was made special with the sweet Ghevar he brought for us as parting token.

Highly recommended by me. Phone +91-9667411290 and +91-9269727268

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
6 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

I couldn't agree more with your review. I found Gouri Habib's number on this forum after putting up with an indifferent auto driver the previous day.

He listens and then makes recommendations suited to your requirements. This is something even some 5 star hotels failto do. He is extremely punctual and his rickshaw is very clean.

More than an auto driver, Gouri Habib ended up being my host in Jodhpur. He didn't just drop me at Brahmapuri, he walked for 2.5 hours with me around the area, showing me interesting places.. He brought pakoras and tea from clean stalls around the city, all of which were excellent recommendations.. He also invited me home to meet his beautiful wife & children and prepared a lovely home cooked meal for me.

I'd wholeheartedly recommend him to anybody looking for reliable transportation in Jodhpur.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

Dear men and sir Thank you everyone for your recommendations. I am always happy to serve my guests. I would be happy to serve you all and other guests again. I can be reached at +91 9667411290

Thank you again.

Habib

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

I also completely agree with you. I got Mr. Habib's number from this forum. I contacted him over phone before going to Rajasthan. He just made our whole trip memorable. It was like experiencing home away from home.His advises were very useful. He also arranged cars for other cities also in Rajasthan.

4. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:24
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4,333 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

Thanks for the information, it will be helpful for others

6. Re: Recommended auto ( Tuk Tuk ) driver in Jodhpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2016, 10:49