We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

Moorea, French...
Level Contributor
35 posts
39 reviews
Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

Is there another choice instead of Bikaner to spend one night between Nawalgarh and Jaisalmer ?

Most of the people stay one night or more in that city and I'm wondering if there was another interesting place to stop for one night in the area ?

What do you think about Nagaur or Khimsar ?

Thanks.

1. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 02:49
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,122 posts
2. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

hi

nagour and khimsar is other site not on the way jaisalmer so i suggest you you can stay gajner ro falodi

thanks

rural india vacations

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

I will suggest to go for Gajner Palace, it is a hotel in the outskirts of Bikaner and managed by HRH group of Hotels

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,155 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

Better you can stay in Bikaner. If not then try kurjan resort at Khichann village near Phalaudi. Or Pokaran fort palace is other option.

Thx

New Delhi, Delhi...
Level Contributor
432 posts
157 reviews
5. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

You can go by two ways you can stay in both the places

Via Bikaner Total Km... 560kms

Via Nagaur Total Km... 520kms

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
67 posts
59 reviews
6. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

Hi Eric,

I see you want to stop for 1 night on the way to Jaisalmer, I would suggest you can stop on the way to Khimsar.

Khimsar fort is one of the finest preserved forts of its time and its definitely a must visit.

I am quite certain you wont regret the decision of staying there for a night, might want to check it out.

Hope you have a wonderful trip !!!!

7. Re: Overnight in Bikaner or somewhere else ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2017, 19:47