We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

I am going to bikaner for two nights, I wanted to visit the rat temple, firstly, is it worth it, how long does it take and how much should a driver cost me. thanks

Bikaner, India
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

hi andrew i suggest you can pick taxi for rat temple visit it very normal cost 800 rs return back and with guideing 1000 rs contact 09602256077

Bikaner, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

hi andrew i suggest you can pick taxi for rat temple visit it very normal cost 800 rs return back and with guideing 1000 rs contact 09602256077

Kolkata, India
Level Contributor
3,091 posts
284 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

Hi Andrew, rate temple is better known as Karni mata Temple locally and situated at Deshnok which is 30-40 kms. yes you can cover this with in 4-5 hours, it is definitely some thing amazing for overseas travelers. Don't worry about cost in India it is cheaper than one day local train/bus pass in Sydney. total cost may be around 20US$.

wish you a colorful Journey in Rajasthan

Mentioned in this post
Bikaner, India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

Udaipur, India
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

Late.... your prospective client must have already visited the temple.

6. Re: day trip from Bikaner to the rat temple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2017, 15:46