We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel

New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel

What is the best hotel in Bikaner? I am having trouble choosing. I am not worried about budget.

Mentioned in this post
Bikaner
Bikaner
Bikaner District, India
Narendra Bhawan
Narendra Bhawan
#1 of 38 hotels in Bikaner
Hotel Jaswant Bhawan
Hotel Jaswant Bhawan
#2 of 38 hotels in Bikaner
Vesta Bikaner Palace
Vesta Bikaner Palace
#3 of 38 hotels in Bikaner
New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,085 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel

Hi

Laxmi Niwas palace or rampuriya haveli is best hotels in town.

Cheers

Edited: 01 January 2014, 21:22
Mentioned in this post
Laxmi Niwas Palace
Laxmi Niwas Palace
177 Reviews
Bikaner, India
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,679 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel

There are two great Hotels in/near Bikaner-

Best Hotel in Bikaner is Laxmi Niwaa palace and second best is close to bikaner called Gajner Palace.

Please look at reviews of both Hotel, you don't need to see any other Hotel, Bhanwar Niwaa is good for visit but not ideal for a stay

You may look at reviews

Edited: 01 January 2014, 21:40
Mentioned in this post
Bikaner
Bikaner
Bikaner District, India
New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotel

I looked at laxmi niwas palace but the rooms don't receive the best reviews. What do you think?

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotel

I think you should then choos between Laalgarh and Bhanwar Niwas

Nawalgarh, India
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best hotel

Hi Pink Girl,

The best hotels are Gajner Palace and the second option is Laksmi Niwas. As a 3rd option, I'd advise Harasar Haveli.

May I ask whether you have already completed your trip in Rajasthan? The reason why I ask is because you might want to hire a guide in this area to guide you through the Havelis, steep wells, holy towns (especially the Havelis in Shekhawati) ). As a matter of fact, I am a certified guide for the whole Northern India, specialized on Rajasthan as I am myself from Nawalgarh in Shekhawati. I mostly guide with motorbike or car which I own - depending on the requirements and time.

Hope that helps and we are looking forward to having you in Bikaner.

Brgds,

Vicky

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Harasar Haveli
Hotel Harasar Haveli
581 Reviews
Bikaner, India
Bikaner
Bikaner
Bikaner District, India
6. Re: Best hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2014, 20:42
7. Re: Best hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 17:31
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best hotel

Hi,

In Bikaner Lallgarh palace and laxminiwas Palace

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Mentioned in this post
Bikaner
Bikaner
Bikaner District, India
9. Re: Best hotel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 23:56
10. Re: Best hotel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 06 February 2015, 12:49