We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 day trip to Rajasthan

Calcutta, West...
1 post
Save Topic
7 day trip to Rajasthan

Hi guys,

I need your assistance in planning my trip to Rajasthan. I would prefer to leave from Delhi on the night of 16th April & would need to leave rajasthan to visit rishikesh on 23rd night.. please suggest the best tour plan for me & what r the important cities that i should visit. also let me know which mode of transportation is preferable & what r the cost of mid-range hotels there.

kind regards,

aditya

Vancouver, BC Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

If you are just looking for transport, we had a great driver with a spotlessToyota Innova which is perfect for up to 4 people. We paid rp3000.00 per day including everything 1.5 years ago, so it may have gone up a bit. His English is very good and over 20 days we got to know him very well. We met his family and he is extremely reliable. HIs name is Hariram (Hari for short) and can be contacted through email at choudharyhariram@yahoo.in or by cell+919414442618. We were able to organise everything before we went. We know many people who have hired Hari and have all be very happy.

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

3000rs ???? And 1:5 years before ?... How many days and where have u been ? It was Alredy you paid more then normal .

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

hey hiii

From Delhi you Can Visit Jaisalmer and Jodhpur , Jaipur and then Start for tour Rishikesh.

For this Place Can be Visit :- Delhi to Jaisalmer by Train.

Or if you from KOlkata then New Train was start HWH-JSM but take 42hrs and run only Monday.

Then everyday train from Jaisalmer to Jodhpur and Jaipur....

Or buses run for jodhpur From Jaisalmer Every hrs.

April will be hot period in Rajasthan so you will need AC Vehichle and also Hotel Accommodation....

Regards,

uju

mumbai

Vancouver, BC Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

Hi again,

I should have been more clear! There were 4 of us and we paid rp3000 per day (CAD55.00) and got a bargain. Hari picked us up in Udaipur and over 21 days took us to Ranakpur, Nimaj, Jodphur, Pushkar, Jaipur, Agra and Delhi. He was available 24 hours a day no matter where we wanted to go and what time it was. The price included guiding, gas, parking, tolls, his accommodation/meals, bottled water, constant luggage transportation and Hari washed his new Toyoto Innova inside and out every evening while we were having dinner. He joined us for a few meals when we insisted, and in Jaipur he hosted a dinner for us at his house with his lovely wife and 3 children. We couldn't have been happier or better taken care of! Hari was worth every penny.

Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,552 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

Aditya,

I will suggest you as follows :

01 Delhi - Mount Abu ( Rajasthan's Hill station) - Delhi - Abu Road by train

02 Mount Abu

03 Mount Abu - Kumbhalgarh- Ranakpur- Udaipur

04 Udaipur

05 Udaipur- Jodhpur

06 Jodhpur-Jaipur

07 Jaipur-Delhi - Haridwar

6. Re: 7 day trip to Rajasthan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:13