We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mystic Jaisalmer ?

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
302 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mystic Jaisalmer ?

How about Mystic Jaisalmer organized Camel safaries ?

Is these guys reliable ?

MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

hey Hiiiiiiiii

For Mystic Jaisalmer and even every Hotel of Jaisalmer organized Desert Camel Safaris.

If you like you can choose many travel agent in Jaisalmer main market.

They have many different Tracks for safari.

Regards,

uju

mumbai

jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

Hi,

they have good reports at TA .

For safari in Jaisalmer ... every one have there own servise and way to treat guest . alwasy try to give there best ,specily now when the this kind of fast information for every one to read and get know .

wish you happy triip.

DEV

Jodhpur, India
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

some of the camel trek agencies at Jaisalmer-

Trotters camel safari at 'Gopa chowk' near Fort gate is known for its trek away from main touristy route and next door another agency named Sahara travel is also recommended.

another budget trek can be organised through Ganesh travel 'street near Jain temples inside fort.

Edited: 15 February 2012, 18:40
Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
302 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

Thanks !

My budget is about 1000-1300 Rs for one day tour.

Edited: 15 February 2012, 19:09
MUMBAI
Level Contributor
648 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

hey hiiiiiiiiiii

Now a days in Jaisalmer local travel agent are offering safari very Cheap like Rs. 450/- for per day. They promise a lott and did not fulfill the tourist services.

I have some Example :-

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g297667-d1751175…

So it's now very difficult to know which one is best and who Can we trust.?????

So better you just choose the best travel agent who have good Reviews and people like to Visit. Like Trotters, Sahara Travels and Ganesh.

Regards,

Uju

Mumbai

Edited: 16 February 2012, 12:38
Mumbai, India
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

I think stank asking about Mystic Jaisalmer. and i defenately recommend this guy. as everybody loved there camel trek. they offering 800-1500 tours with gypsy dance also.

regards.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

Hi,

I'm not sure whether my answer is still on time for you... We did the non-touristic camel safari with Mystic Jaisalmer and we really enjoyed it! As mentioned in my review as well (tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT) we didn't see any other groups around, only our small group with the camel men. We did the most common one which leaves around 3 pm from Mystic Jaisalmer, taking you with the jeep for about an hour to the camel point. We did 2-3 hours camel riding on the first day and 3-4 hours on the second, visiting local villages on the way, having a beautiful sunset and sunrise in the desert at the sand dunes, sleeping under the stars. This tour was 1500 for 2 days, but I know they also have 1-day options. They're definitely reliable.

Anna

Edited: 06 March 2012, 00:03
8. Re: Mystic Jaisalmer ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2013, 00:21