We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage Tours Puri

Inverness, Florida
Level Contributor
31 posts
145 reviews
Save Topic
Heritage Tours Puri

My wife and I are going to India for a 45 day tour. It looks like we will be using Heritage Tours out of Puri, Odisa. Does anyone have feedback on this company. They do not deal with credit cards and want some of the cash up front ( which is resonable) and the rest when we arrive. Any suggestions on how to get the money to them while still protecting ourselves? Any suggestions are welcome.

Kolkata, India
Destination Expert
for Kolkata, Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,391 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heritage Tours Puri

Best way to do it is to pay as you go. Try and keep some payments pending as late as possible. By the first few days, you should have an idea of how the company does things, so you should be able to take a decision on whether to pay out.

Niuatoputapu...
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heritage Tours Puri

Twice I used the services of Heritage tours in Puri. That was more than ten years ago. I booked an Orissa tribal tour & the next year a trip to Assam. It is a reliable company. I paid some cash up front (by international transfer). The rest of the amount I paid upon arrival in traveler cheques. I have only good memories & surely never had any issues with them. So surely I can recommend them.

Inverness, Florida
Level Contributor
31 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heritage Tours Puri

Thanks

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata, Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
36,359 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heritage Tours Puri

BMessersmith

You may contact sandpebblestours@hotmail.com OR alok@sandpebblestours.com [Mr. Alok +919937027574]

They are reliable and competent. No need to pay cash advance.

AshisRoy

Edited: 17 March 2012, 12:36
5. Re: Heritage Tours Puri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2013, 00:48
Get answers to your questions about Odisha