We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A local guide in Pune

madrid
3 posts
Save Topic
A local guide in Pune

Hi:

I'm traveling to Pune in a Business trip this January, and I would like to get a local guide. Somebody knows how could I get a local guide in Pune?

thanks in advance!

Pune, India
Destination Expert
for Pune
Level Contributor
493 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A local guide in Pune

Try getting in touch with the Maharashtra Toursim Development Corporation (MTDC). I know they have a training programme for guides so maybe they can provide you with further information.

MTDC

Central Building,

Pune-411 001.

Tel: 020 2612 6867 / 8169 Fax: 611 9434

There is another lady who condcuts Heritage tours in Pune. Icchha Heritage is the name of her company. If you want further information let me know.

madrid
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A local guide in Pune

Many thanks Minilady!!

well, do you know if it is possible to contact the MTDC in pune by E-mail?. I have visited their website but seems that there is not mail for the pune branch.

Any suggestion for another fountains will be welcome

Thanks in advance.

3. Re: A local guide in Pune

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 06:48