We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel to pune from bombay

Pune
2 posts
Save Topic
travel to pune from bombay

Please can someone advise me of a suitbale car company from Mumbai airport to Pune with some lugguage. I did take a car company last year called KK kars but I am not able to locate them ths year on the net. They had no restriction on the lugguage amount and took me to my door in Pune and vice versa on my retuern from there.

Plesae advise on ypjain@hotmail.com

urgently as I am travveling with my elderly parents on Tuesday from London to Mumbai and hope to go sstraihgt to Pune. Also I have heard that here are prblems in Oune wrt Swine flue? Is is tru?Is it safe to travel there?

HELP!!!!!

Pune, India
Destination Expert
for Pune
Level Contributor
500 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel to pune from bombay

Hope this isnt too late for you try the KK Travels Pune no 020- 24219405.

There is a booth offering cab service to Pune when you exit from the airport, have never used it but have seen many people book cabs from here.

Another popular operator from Pune is Sandi's 02024475569

I am not certain but I have been told that the Mumbai Pune Taxi stand at Dadar can also can pick you up from the airport if you book ahead. Their phone nos. are 22-21460737/24114040.

Regarding Swine Flu.Pune is facing the same problems as the rest of the country/world. Avoiding crowded public areas and take normal precuations and you should be alright.

2. Re: travel to pune from bombay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2010, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Pune