We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budhwar peth

Pune
1 post
Save Topic
budhwar peth

Can someone who is familiar with Pune give me some information about this area? I was interested in going because I heard there are many electronics shops but at the same time I heard you have to know where you're going. Also, are there any movie/dvd vendors in the area?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budhwar peth

most of the shops are their electrical shops and not electronic from my own expirience , but there are other big market on other side of budhwar peth. when you in budhwar peth ask few shopkeepers they will guide you

Pune, India
Destination Expert
for Pune
Level Contributor
493 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budhwar peth

Ashshop is right. The shops in Budhwar Peth are electrical shops.

There are some movie/dvd vendors in Budhwar Peth on the road to Mandai (the main market). It would be best if you could get a local person to accompany you.

3. Re: budhwar peth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 23:49